The Cancer Institute (WIA), Adyar, Chennai takes pride in hosting the 28th Annual National Conference of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (NATCON-IASO 2014). The dates of the conference are September 18th to 21st 2014.
This conference assumes greater significance as the Year ‘2014’ happens to be the Diamond Jubilee Year for the Cancer Institute (WIA), Adyar.
The Scientific program will comprise of a generous mix of Orations, Master Videos, Cutting-Edge Research presentations, Satellite Symposiums, Panel discussions and Poster presentations among others. Renowned Experts from across the disciplines of Oncology, both National as well as International will deliberate on the selected topics of common interest encountered in the day to day clinical practice. Active audience participation, both structured as well as informal will be encouraged throughout the conference.
The venue of the conference is The Leela Palace, Chennai’s first and only Seafront city Hotel, located on the confluence of the Bay of Bengal and the Adyar River. The well-equipped conference halls along with a spectacular sea view will surely make the experience of the delegates more memorable.
Finally, we hope that NATCON-IASO 2014 provides a unique multidisciplinary, interactive platform to all the delegates. It aims to bring to the forefront new scientific insights that will stimulate not only the oncologist in training but also the experts to refine their clinical practices as well as to engage in more research initiatives aimed at curbing the increasing burden of cancer and also providing quality care to the cancer patients.
Dr. Arvind Krishnamurthy
- Diamond Jubilee CME on September 18th 2014
- Rich Academic Scientific Program with greater audience participation
- Renowned National and International Faculty
- Attractive Prizes for the Top 3 Oral presentations and Posters
- Special Poster Presentations
- Limited bursaries for PG students
Who should attend?
- Practicing Surgical Oncologists as well as Oncologists in training
- Practicing General Surgeons as well as General Surgeons in Training who are interested in Oncology
- Head and Neck/ENT Surgeons
- Surgical Gastroenterologists
- Gynaecologists/Gynaec- Oncologists
- Medical/Radiation Oncologists and other Allied Specialities.